+100 Construction and 3-6 long-term O&M
Clean renewable energy
in local labor income during construction
in economic output
in local tax revenue during construction
in economic investments over the life of the project
Catch up on the latest project news by reading our community newsletter. We highlight
our community engagement efforts, local hiring, and community events.
BrightNight in Your Community
Our renewable power solutions are industry leading and so is our approach to community partnership. Throughout our development process, we dedicate time and resources to understanding local needs and the community’s vision for their future. To accomplish this, we incorporate community feedback during every phase of the development process. We view community engagement and feedback as a valuable tool we use to improve our project designs and local partnerships. Our community engagement work includes:
- Building local partnerships with businesses and community leaders
- Creating a workforce development program
- Collecting community project feedback and incorporating it into the project’s final design
- Providing ongoing updates to the community over the course of our work
We bring more than renewable power to the communities we serve. By talking with local leaders, non-profit organizations (Ex. Chamber of Commerce), business owners, and landowners, we learn about local needs and community goals. We convert this information into action and look for ways to serve the community as a local partner. Local needs could mean the need for more opportunities for job training, a special interest in utilizing project land for native plant species, or the need to promote the community’s commitment to sustainable energy leadership. Whatever the need, BrightNight leverages its powerful team of experts to develop power and partnership.
Our Landowner Partners
Leasing your land for the development of a renewable power project is a great way to generate an income, invest in your future, and maintain ownership of your property for future use. BrightNight is working with hundreds of landowners across the U.S. As our local partner, we work diligently to ensure you’re confident in every aspect of our collaboration. We’re committed to keeping you informed as the project moves from an “idea” to commercial operation. Some of the benefits of leasing your land for renewable power development include:
- Interim land use; generate income for the life of the lease and when the project’s operation is complete (average 30-50 years), the project is removed, components recycled, and the land is restored to the condition in which it was found – ready for you to use again!
- Renewable power projects make great neighbors; whether it’s solar, battery, or wind, our projects operate quietly.
- Most project operations are completed remotely; projects will only require 3-6 people onsite so project-related traffic is minimal.
- Environmentally friendly; in addition to the clean energy produced, the installation of a renewable energy project is exceptionally passive to its environment.
- Site friendly installation; solar panel posts are driven into the ground without concrete or other materials, native species and ground cover can continue to grow onsite, and projects are designed to live in harmony with local wildlife.
BrightNight approached us about utilizing our family farms for a renewable energy project. Throughout the relationship, BrightNight has been transparent and professional. They helped us understand the process required to move from concept to operation. The partnership with BrightNight allows us to generate annual income from the land through renewable energy. At the same time, we retain ownership of the land for future generations without it being developed permanently.— Russ Tilford, Kentucky Landowner